9.29.2009

Fall TV Week- Monday Night Shows

Correction: Yesterday, I posted that The Rachel Zoe Project was a Sunday night fave, when it's really on Monday night!
Now onto my Monday Night faves:

House (Fox, 8 p.m.)- Now, I'm not gonna lie, we're still behind on the DVD episodes, and are still on Season 4! We are DVR-ing the new episodes until we catch up (should only be a few more weeks). I know this is odd, but I'm comforted in the fact that SIL Katie and Jake are doing the exact same thing : ).


Gossip Girl (The CW, 9 p.m.)- Okay, the fact that I watch this is mildly embarrassing. We'll call it my guilty pleasure. Now they're out of high school and are still doing things that are WAY inappropriate for their age, but who cares, it's TV not reality. I really didn't think I'd like it now that they're out of their prep school in NYC, and are now braving NYU, but I'm still hooked!


Castle (ABC, 10 p.m.)- This show premiered last spring with only about 8 episodes, and I really liked it! I was so relieved when they brought it back this fall, and it's as good as ever! Rick Castle is a mystery writer and bestseller (think James Patterson) who helps the NYPD solve crimes (although this would never happen, it's somehow believable on the show). This show is actually pretty funny, and takes itself WAY less seriously than other detective shows (Law and Order, CSI).





This year, I've decided not to watch Dancing with the Stars. It's just on way too much, and I'm not really into any of the celebrities that they have (again). Other than DWTS, is there anything else good I'm missing?

-CAwife

1 comments:

April said...

so I am way late on this, because I was just browsing, but your Monday night looks a lot like mine, accept for that we also watch One Tree Hill. I love House, Gossip Girl and Castle...

did you watch Gossip Girl last night?