10.01.2009

Fall TV Week- Wednesday Night Shows

Here are my Wednesday night faves:

Mercy (NBC, 8 p.m.)- Although this show is a blatant Nurse Jackie knock-off, CAhusband and I both really liked this show! The main theme of the show if that nurses are the ones who really run the show in a hospital. This show is good because it has some funny parts and some drama. The main character is adjusting to life after being a nurse in Iraq, and has some major drama coming back with her.



Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.)- Can I just say, this show is HIL-AR-I-OUS! Like, laugh out loud funny! You have to watch this show! Modern Family shows 3 different kinds of families, that are all actually one big family!





Cougar Town (ABC, 9:30 p.m.)- I won't say that I love this show, but it definitely makes you laugh. Not quite sure that I'd watch it if it wasn't on after Modern Family, but it's cute and I love Courtney Cox!





I don't watch GLEE, but have heard so many good things about it, I'm wondering if I should start? Actually I think my Wednesday is at a max, but I've seen a few minutes of it here and there and think it looks like something I'd definitely like!

I've also watched Eastwick (ABC, 10 p.m.) and it's kind of like Desperate Housewives in Salem (I'm talking witchcraft). It's okay, but I'm definitely thinking this one will get canceled!!

-CAwife

1 comments:

Tracey said...

GLEE is a must! Kristin Chenoweth made a guest appearance last week. She is fabulous! The female lead, Lea Michele, is also an amazing singer off Broadway. The show's storyline can get a little interesting at times, which makes me think it a musical turned prime-time tv. But if nothing else the songs they sing are great! I definitely recommend it.
ps. I was not impressed with Eastwick. Lipstick Jungle was SOOO much better.