12.04.2009

Links I Love

Here are some of my favorite reads.  If there's anything fabulous out there that I'm missing, let me know!

Great Reads:
5th Belle Avenue
According to Nina
Blue Eyed Bride
Classy and Fabulous
Day Old News
Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers
Elefantitas Alegres
For the Love
Honey We're Home
House of Rose
In No Simple Language
In This Wonderful Life
The Larson Lingo
Long Distance Loving
Naturally Caffeinated Family
Scout: A Mom's Guide to Style
Sweet T Family
Tale of the Trees
Virginia Belle

Design:
6th Street Design School
Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone
Pepper Design Blog
Young House Love

Food:
Bakerella
The Sweets Life

Party Planning:
Hostess with the Mostess
Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas
The TomKat Studio

Photography:
Bobbi + Mike
Jessica Strickland Fine Art Photojournalism
Megan W Photography


4 comments:

April said...

I love many of the blogs you have listed here! A recipe blog I really like is thesweetslife.com just a suggestion :)

Gwen said...

Your blog is so cute! Can I play? My blog is about love, marriage, and rockin' hot sex :)

http://gweninlove.blogspot.com/

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

And we love YOU just as much!!!

Heather said...

Would love for you to list our blog, Saving Money Living Life all about saving money, recipes, becoming domestic, etc. www.savingmoneylivinglife.com
Thanks for considering!! :)