- Friday night we tried out a new Mexican restaurant, El Ranchito, and weren't super impressed. We then went a few blocks over and met my parents and some friends for drinks, and what eventually led to more food. : )
- Saturday I met up with a new friend to finally see New Moon! She is about my age and teaches at one of the private schools in the desert. We're hoping to get together again with our husbands sometime soon... I think I might have my first "friend" here!
- After disliking the movie Twilight I was interested to see if I would like New Moon. I was very pleasantly surprised and actually REALLY liked this one! I still haven't read the last book Breaking Dawn, and promptly stopped at Target on my way home from the movie to purchase it! : )
- Saturday night we had Nick's office Christmas party. I was super excited to wear the dress I had purchased, but it was so cold I had to wear my jacket almost the entire night (the back of the dress was my favorite part)! Unfortunately (but not surprisingly) we COULD NOT take a decent picture last night to save our lives. Here are a few random pics though, and you can kind of see the dress.
My mom and I at the party!
Things getting a little out of hand at The Tack Room
Check out CAhusband... now you see why none of our pics turn out! Seriously?
A random pic of the back of my dress! Cute huh?
- It is currently 2:30 p.m. here and we are still in our PJ's after partying a little to hard at a local bar after the Christmas party with some of Nick's co-workers. We might actually get dressed and leave the house today, but it's not looking too promising at this point!
- I'm hoping to watch Christmas Vacation for the first time this holiday season tonight!
I hope that you're all having a great weekend!