Unfortunately, the Grammy's didn't follow suit and play the awards live on the west coast like the Golden Globes did. Needless to say, this sick girl will not be staying up 'til 11 to actually see the awards through until the end. Good thing the red carpet is on first, because that's my favorite part anyway.
Here are my absolute faves:
1. Keri Hilson looks amazing in this dress. This is one of those red carpet dresses I would actually pick out for myself!
2. Lea Michelle looks so young and fun in the super cute dress! Love it!
3. Can I just say, I would kill to look like Marissa Miller. Nothing really special about her dress, but I think she looks great!
4. I absolutely love Pink's dress, the up-close detail on camera was beautiful. Now if it was just on a different person I'd really be in love. Even though I'm not a Pink fan, I have to give the girl credit; her dress was great and her performance was amazing.
The Misses (No Surprises Here):
1. Brittney... please seek a new stylist. Pronto!
2. It was no surprise that Lady Gaga would show up in something outrageous, but come on. Giorgio Armani Prive, or not, it's ridiculous. I really wasn't even sure if it was her or not because it was the first time she really showed her face without a crazy mask or something. The only other time I saw her without glasses or something on her face was on her Barbara Walter's interview, and I think she looks way different here.
Now, I love both of these women, but I haven't made up my mind on these yet:
1. I just can't decide if I love or hate this. I think maybe if she hadn't worn those huge earrings, and had put her hair up I would've liked the whole look more!
2. The back of this dress is very cool, but I don't love the fabric. For the Grammy's I think someone so young should have worn something more fun!