3.31.2010

Holy Cow....

Now, I really no longer see myself as part of the MTV audience, but I do watch 16 and Pregnant.  Laugh all you want, I know I'm not the only one.  This show is intriguing and heartbreaking at the same time. Kudos to MTV for making this show realistic, and not all rainbows and fairytales!

Anyways, while catching up on last nights 16 and Pregnant I saw what can only be described as a 3 minute trailer for the final season on The Hills.  I have never watched The Hills with any regularity, but would catch episodes here and there.  However, I think I'll have to watch this last season, and this ridiculousness is why:
  • Heidi shows up at her mom's door in CO and says she can't wait for her mom to see Heidi 3.0 (AKA her hideous uber-fake new self).
  • Cut to Heidi crying on the couch with her mom while asking, "don't you think I look prettier," as her mom continuously shakes her head back and forth. 
  • Cut to Heidi saying, "I never imagined I'd be getting divorced on my 1 year anniversary."   I'm pretty sure she's the only one who didn't see this one coming. 
Now, the evolution of Heidi:

I think 100% of America would agree that she was really pretty before, and now looks like a much older person who had to undergo mass amounts of surgery to look young.  It so sad how delusional she is, but it will make for good TV!  Will you watch the final season of The Hills?

Blog Signature

4 comments:

Mrs. Hesson said...

I haven't watched the last couple seasons of The Hills. (I occasionally catch reruns) but she disgusts me. Poor girl. She was WAY better looking before all her surgeries.

Jami said...

I can't even believe that first pic is her! Wow! What a transformation.

I really love your blog! Just found it! Following you now and can't wait to read more! -Jami

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

Okay Ive been an avid Hills watcher for years and I guess I fast-forwarded the preview during 16 and pregnant the other night! Sounds like a good season is coming up!!! love your blog :)

April said...

I stumbled across the premiere today... I can't believe she had so much surgery.. she was really pretty before and now... not so much... she looks like a barbie... which isn't really a good thing