3.30.2010

J. Crew (Pt. 2 Things I Want)

Wrapping up my 2 part post on J. Crew spring arrivals, here are a few more things I'd like to add to my closet...





If only it were acceptable to wear white to someone else's wedding... I want this dress so badly, but I'm pretty sure that weddings are the only things I need something this dressy for this summer.  DARN!

The list could go on and on, but I'll stop there... for now ; )!  Any J.Crew new arrivals you can't wait to snatch up?

Blog Signature

5 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm with you on all these items. Jcrew has some gorgeous things, it makes me get excited for spring.

Mrs. Hesson said...

Oh my gosh I die for that orange top... I need it...

Slumber Designs said...

Girl, I think I love absolutely everything that JCrew has to offer. How I don't have their charge card yet is beyond me!

Mrs. D said...

I love everything you posted here! J. Crew always has the cutest spring stuff. I just discovered your blog and I love it! Will definitely be following!

elledee said...

wow so gorgeous! I love your picks!