3.18.2010

Spring is Here!

The official start to spring is just a few days away, but spring has sprung in full force here in the desert!  We've been in the high 80's for about a week now, and I am in love!  Unfortunately it will be TOO hot here by the end of May, so I need to soak it up now!  Here are some of my favorite things for spring:


I got one of these bags at a bridal shower with my new initials, and I'm slightly obsessed with it!  It's the perfect pool/beach bag, that may be one of my new "go-to" bridal shower gifts!  The medium size is perfect for one person, but I think I might also get a large to use when I have both of our things for the pool!


Mojitos

The perfect refreshing cocktail for warm days in the sun!


This bathing suit is on my wish list in bright pink. 
I cannot wait to purchase this super cute bikini soon!


OPI I'm His Coral Friend

This is my go-to nail color for the spring and summer. 
It's a bright coral color that looks great with a good tan!

Poppies

The poppies that I planted in our pots on the patio are finally blooming! 
Although their beauty is short lived, as the blooms blow off
with the first strong breeze, I absolutely love them!

What are your favorite things for spring?

Blog Signature

8 comments:

alanna said...

aaaaaaah last thing i need!! another thing to BUY!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

love those ballard bags. that's what i gave my bridesmaids for a "will you be my bridesmaid" gift.

Mr and Mrs. Stoneking said...

All these pictures got me excited for spring. I am SO happy for warm weather all around.... which I'm sure you have had for much longer than us folks here in Indiana :)

Virginia Belle said...

Cute post! I love the beach bags as a shower idea. We have been making a lot of mojitos lately too now that I have found the perfect recipe for them! I bet your flowers are beautiful, I love poppies!

Maryann said...

I am so happy the bag has been put to good use! Glad to see I got the shower gift right my first time giving one.

megankl said...

Love those bags! I love pretty much all things spring so my house and wardrobe usually contains bright colors all year long. I just might have to purchase one of those bags after I get paid tomorrow!

bluehydrangea said...

Loving that J Crew bikini and Mojitos...my favorite!!

elledee said...

I adore poppies!