3.12.2010

Vegas Bound

After I complete my massive to-do list this morning (which of course did not include my current activities: blogging and watching Project Runway from last night) we head to Las Vegas for the weekend!  It's about a 3.5 hour drive from here, and we will meet my SIL and her fiance there, before they join us in the desert for the rest of the week! 

We will stay at the brand-spankin' new Aria hotel!
                                     

Which is part of the new City Center

Which has the fabulous new LV "Crystals" store

We will also head to the Bellagio to see "O" which is the Cirque's only water show!
CAhusband and I have seen La Nuba at Disney, and Love on our first Vegas trip 2 summers ago, and cannot wait to see another Cirque show. I absolutely love them!!  We have amazing seats, and they even warned us that we might get a little wet. 

Happy weekend everyone!

Blog Signature

6 comments:

Chanel Fashionista said...

oh enjoy! i love that Vegas is driving distance!

Virginia Belle said...

Ohhhh looks beautiful-I am so jealous. I didn't even know Cirque had a water show, I'll have to add it to my Cirque wish list right after Love. I hope y'all have a great weekend! I can't wait to hear all about it :)

April said...

Oooh, I've never been to a Cirque show, but I want to so badly! My hubby has always wanted to go to Vegas - maybe if he promises that we'll go see Cirque (and water! how exciting!), I'll agree to go...

Mr and Mrs. Stoneking said...

So jealous! Have a blast!

THE Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! Hope you had a great vacay!

Kat said...

OOOO, Have fun!! Let us know how you like the new hotel. I keep seeing commercials for it all the time!

P.S. Stop by my blog if you get a chance- I've got something for ya!