4.17.2010

Beaver?

On our way home from dinner at the wine bar Friday night, while trying to find a good song on the radio the following conversation took place...


Me: Ooo, stop here! I like this song!

CAhusband: Oh yeah, you like the beaver?

Me: Beaver???  

CAhusband: Yeah, Beaver!

Me: Ohhhhh, Beaver.  I think you mean Bieber, his name is Justin Bieber. (laughing hysterically at this point)

CAhusband: Are you sure, I would have sworn his last name was Beaver.

Me: Haha, yeah, I'm PRETTY sure the most popular tween star isn't named Beaver. 


Oh Lord!  Pop culture savvy, CAhusband is not!  And yes, while we're on the topic, I DO like Justin Bieber!

Blog Signature

5 comments:

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

hahhaha sounds like a familiar conversation!

Tracey said...

hahahahahaha Oh I can't wait to see you two! And Peyton, you are 24 years old, do NOT tell people you like Justin Bieber. He's an adolescent. It's just wrong.

Susan said...

Hey Peyton! Have you read any good books lately? I'm looking for something entertaining!

Lori said...

That is too funny!! I seriously LOLed :) I'm a new follower, by the way...

Kelly @ The Startup Wife said...

HAHAHAHHA. I died laughing reading that.