4.25.2010

Getting to Know You!

While I'm the only one awake in our house this morning, I'm going to play along with Mann Land 5's Getting to Know You.  I love these little questions to help readers get to know me a little better, and love reading them too, so you should join in on the fun!

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
I would definitely like to be in a romantic comedy.  Rom coms are my favorite by far!2. Do you recycle?
Yes, and no!  We don't have recycling pick up at our place, and I just don't put the energy into taking it ourselves, because 1.) we don't have the space to sort and store it, and 2.) I'm lazy.  I'm huge about recycling at school though, and definitely would do it at home too if we have recycling pick up at our apartment.  3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Haha, have you met me?  Well, actually most of you haven't, so here's a tidbit about me, I'm the biggest prude you'll ever meet.  So, no, I haven't been to a strip club and likely never will!
4. Do you have a nickname?
Well, humm, not really!  My name is Peyton, and lots of people call me Peyt, but that's about it!5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
I hate all pet-names for the most part, but CAhusband calls me babe, and I'm okay with that.  The main thing I hate is when people place emphasis on the wrong parts of my name and say it like PAY-TON instead of Peyton.  If you're around me a lot, you know that a lot of people do this!
6. What are your Summer staples?
A good cotton dress that I can wear casually or dressed up, a good book, J.Crew capri sandals, J-Crew v-neck tissue tees (I have at least 9), and AC!
7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
Yesterday I bought a jar of carmelized onion and fig jam at a winery we visited, because it will be perfect to help me re-create a pizza from one of our favorite resturants. 
8. Are you happy with your boob size?
Hah, actually yes!  Small is good in my book, and I'm pretty sure I'd look ridiculous with huge boobs!
 
 
Blog Signature

7 comments:

Chelle said...

I wish more garbage companies made it easier for people to recycle. It's a pain trying to make room and then haul the stuff to a center. Love your blog.

Have a great week!

Kimberly said...

Our town offers us recycling cans and they come every two weeks. I wish they came once a week. Enjoyed reading your answers.

Beth P. said...

I'm a huge prude too! I've declared that several times, lol.

Great answers - you have a great blog! I love the photos at the top!

Ann said...

i love, love romantic comedies!!

p.s. your blog is adorable!!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

I love this! And I LOVE your name! Its funny how people pronounce names...I get Tyler all the time!

Chanel Fashionista said...

what a great post! I feel like we are very similar! LOVE your name :)
If you ever come to LA, we should have coffee (same if I come to Palm Springs!)

Deirdre said...

I'm hearing you as a 15 month old saying "It's PAY-ton's" haha... came from you first!