6.08.2010

CAwife's Take on Current Events

I say current events, like I'm discussing the big issues here... this is definitely not the case.  We're talking purely superficial, E! News-like current events here.

My fave RHNJ, Teresa and her husband are filing bankruptcy..... say what? 
Given their lifestyle on the show, I never would have seen this coming.  I sure hope this doesn't mean they'll start dressing their adorable girls in Gap Kids, because that would seriously hurt her ultra-lux NJ status. 


I consider myself to be a pretty big Rihana fan, but come on, what in the world is going on with the red hair with shaved sides, while wearing cone boobs and a leotard?
Maybe this is just a look she was trying out in Spain, that won't make it back to the US?

 Although I couldn't bear to watch the MTV movie awards because of how ridiculous they were the last time I watched, I'm sooo happy to see that Sandra Bullock made an appearance.  The Sandra and Scarlett lip lock was a bit much (and hello, female kissing scenes are a little overplayed on these MTV gigs aren't they), but she looked great and happy!  The fact that she was able to make light of her whole situation speaks volumes. 

Please, oh please, let all of this hype over the new iPhone finally convince my husband to let us switch to AT&T!  My Blackberry is seriously lagging, and  I can't even tell you how much I want an iPhone!  Now with a super cool feature like video chat, how could he resist? 


Blog Signature

12 comments:

April said...

Oh, Rihanna ... what were you thinking?

Also, if they keep coming out with a new iPhone every year, we're gonna go bankrupt ourselves.

A Wedding Story said...

Teresa and her husband were big spenders...good grief! Let's hope they've learned from their spending habits!

My Bestfriend's Little Sister(MBLS) said...

Iphone's the way to go! Theresa is going bankrupt? WOW! I'm in shock!

Melanie said...

Yes, Teresa and her family are going to have to give up some of their leopard print, fur trimmed, bedazzled ensembles. sigh. And you NEED to switch to the iphone. I just did and I will never go back to a blackberry!!!!

Mrs. Bear said...

I could not believe Teresa filed for bankruptcy either! I mean - I always wondered how they had that much money with that house and four little girls and she doesn't work and he seems to always be hanging around the house...

amy anne said...

I can't believe they're filing bankruptcy! Well, I mean, I can believe it with the spending habits, but that's so crazy given the Maserati she was driving around in last night's episode.

Natalie said...

my cell phone plan is up in january and i am DYING to get an iphone! if you get one, make sure you blog all the details :)

Lori said...

Ugh... I am debating about getting an iphone too. My hubs has one and i want one but they are SO expensive!

And I agree about Rihanna's hair! What's up with that!

Jules said...

I just found your blog and love it! The header that you have is so pretty. It looks like you had a beautiful wedding.

I’m a current events junkie too and also heard about the Teresa situation. I don’t even watch RHONJ and I know about that…lol. It just goes to show. I do watch RHOOC though.

Rhianna does look a little ridiculous with that hair and the outfit is very 90’s Madonna.

I felt really silly watching the MTV Movie Awards. It was so cheesy, but it was nice to see Sandra. I completely agree about the female lip locks being played out.

I am SO with you on wanting the new iPhone and have a Curve now. I’m trying to convince my hubby to let me get one at the end of the summer when my Verizon contract expires. I need this phone!

Chelsi said...

I need to read up on my RHW news! I don't even know what Joe does? I am definitely more of a Jacqueline fan than Teresa... but I like all the ladies except the big D. As Bethenny would say, "She's cooka-doodle-doo!" :)
I just can't stand the way the portray Teresa's kids. Gia makes me gag! But, I know that editing is a huge factor so I just hope she isn't truly that big of a brat. I feel like Dina, Caroline and Jacqueline are the most down to earth of all of the RHW cast in general and I'm enjoying the season for the most part!

Rihanna's hair is wack and I never watch awards shows! :)

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

I was so shocked about Teresa! Shes my fav too! they filed for 11 million too! crazy stuff!!!!

Valerie said...

I agree with your feelings about Rihanna's outfit. I think she went a bit too far with that haircute. Haha.

xo
Valerie