6.22.2010

My Summer TV Addictions

I think I've made it clear that I enjoy a lot of TV!  Over the summer I usually go through good TV withdrawals; however, this summer I'm not really suffering too much!  Here are the shows that are getting me through the summer....


Sunday:
Next Food Network Star, Food Network 9 p.m.
Next HGTV Star, HGTV 10 p.m.
Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, E! 10 p.m.

Monday:
Real Housewives of New Jersey, BRAVO 10 p.m.

Tuesday:
Cupcake Wars, Food Network 9 p.m.
The Good Wife, CBS 10 p.m.

Wednesday:
Top Chef D.C., BRAVO 9 p.m.

Thursday:
Bethenny Getting Married, BRAVO 10 p.m.

I think Bethenny Getting Married is by far my favorite new show.  What are you watching this summer?

Blog Signature

5 comments:

My Bestfriend's Little Sister(MBLS) said...

I am loving Bethenny's show!

Lindsay said...

Is the good wife good? I've heard great things about it! I need to tune in :)

melissa said...

Love the Good Wife! Can't wait for it to come back next fall.

I'm also watching Top Chef & Next Food Network Star, plus Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List, So You Think You Can Dance, True Blood and The Gates. The Gates is terrible but somehow enjoyable.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You and I are meant to be very good friends!!!!!!

Virginia Belle said...

Love Top Chef and Kourtney & Khole (it gives me my Kardashian fix!) I just saw Bethenny Getting Married this week and loved it. She is so entertaining!