6.15.2010

Our Chicago Wedding Weekend Getaway!



We finally made it home from the O'Hare/Atlanta airport disaster!  More on that later, but I couldn't wait to share some pictures of our Chicago wedding weekend.  Molly and Bob threw an amazing party to celebrate their union, and it was fantastic to see so many of my friends I hadn't seen in almost a year. 


Unfortunately I didn't get too many great pics, so I'm borrowing these pics from my friend Tracey!
Molly and Bob after the ceremony 

Kappa girls

CAhusband and I at the cocktail hour

Now, I'm praying my suitcase arrives soon while doing laundry and unpacking our carry-ons!  More soon....

Blog Signature

10 comments:

Valerie said...

What gorgeous pictures! You look so pretty and I love your amazing dress. The picture with the bride and groom and all the bubbles is incredible. I love the idea of blowing bubbles when they exit.

xo
Valerie

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

how fun! Im loving the brides dress and yours!!

Virginia Belle said...

Looks like a great weekend (minus the whole airport fiasco)! That's such a great picture of you and Nick. Y'all look fantastic and I LOVE the dress :)

April said...

I love your dress!! Where did you get it?

Mr and Mrs. Stoneking said...

BEAUTIFUL wedding! I LOVE wedding season! :)

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh they lost your luggage! THAT is the worst feeling!! I hope everything gets to you quickly :)

legalstyle said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! I love the colors (and cut!) of your dress!!

Tatum-LeTard said...

Oh my gosh... what a BEAUTIFUL wedding! Her dress... amazing! And your dress your wore to the wedding I am loving as well! I just ran across your blog and love your wedding pictures - you and your husband are such a cute couple. As you can tell, I am wedding-mode crazy right now... 4 months to go! :) Glad I ran across your blog!

Ali said...

the bride and groom are BEAUTIFUL together! looks like such a fun wedding!

James Jason said...

Looking like you spent a million bucks shouldn’t mean spending that much! Check out how YouSwoop gave Christy and Josh a dream wedding at http://youswoop.com/wedding/ and see how you can get the same deals here at http://bit.ly/9SBZNw