6.09.2010

We're Off to Our First Wedding of the Season!

We're off  to Molly and Bob's wedding in Chicago!  We're taking the dreaded red-eye tonight (Wed.), and will arrive in Indiana tomorrow morning (Thurs).  We will then spend less than 24 hours at CAhusband's home in Indiana before riding up to Chicago on Friday morning with friends.  We will then fly out of Chicago on Sunday night!

We're extremely excited to celebrate Molly and Bob's big day, and it's extra special, because they actually secretly got engaged at our wedding!  Below are the pictures that our photographer was able to snap of the newly engaged couple dancing the night away! 



Luckily, Molly and Bob are using our same photographer, Megan Wynn, and after seeing their gorgeous engagement pics this spring I'm already excited for their wedding pictures!

All Photos by Megan W Photography

I doubt I'll be blogging the rest of the week, but who knows! If you don't hear from me before then, I'll be back on Monday with a full wedding weekend recap. 

Blog Signature

10 comments:

Jen said...

What beautiful pictures! Have a blast!!

PS I read 2 of the 3 books on your Shelfari and really want to read Heart of the Matter! Need to get on that! :)

Lovely Little Nest said...

Weddings are sooo much fun! Hope you have a great time dancing the night away! :)

Lindsay said...

I LOVE that engagement photo! Gorgeous! Have a great time :)

legalstyle said...

oh i love the photos! have fun at the wedding!

Melanie said...

Have a blast in Chicago...it's going to be nuts since they just won the STANLEY CUP! Did I tell you I went to Indiana University (don't hate me...I just saw you were Boilermakers)?

Mrs. Hesson said...

Red eyes DO stink. We did one on our way back from Hawaii from our honeymoon. 11 hours. Ick! But HAVE FUN at the wedding! And take lots of pics. We have our first one this weekend. :)

Mrs. Bear said...

I LOVE weddings... wish I was going to one soon too! Great engagement pic!

Virginia Belle said...

Have a great trip and enjoy the time with all of you're friends! I know y'all will have a blast!

Lori said...

Oh, I LOVE weddings. I want to get married again! I hope you have a great trip!

sara said...

Have a safe trip and a FANTASTIC time at the wedding - sounds like it will be a great one!