8.14.2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful mother!

I'm so thankful that my mom and I now live just 5 minutes apart after a few years of only seeing each other about 3 times a year!  It's been so nice to share dinners and afternoons laying by the pool with her, she's also a doggy Grandma extraordinaire and always helps me out with the girls when I'm in a pinch! 


My sister and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom!  She's fun, hilarious (even when she isn't trying to be), and is as sweet as can be!  She's even proven to be quite good at hanging bulletin board paper and building bookshelves in my classroom this summer... who knew?


I'm so thankful for my wonderful relationship with my mom and hope that she has a wonderful birthday, because if anyone deserves it, it's her! 


I love you mom, thanks so much for all you do!
Happy Birthday!!!!


Blog Signature

12 comments:

Deirdre said...

I'm honored to have such beautiful, wonderful daughters, and treasure every moment I have with you! Love you to pieces! xoxo

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Drink it up tonight!

Mrs. Bear said...

Your mom is gorgeous!!! Tell her Mrs. Bear says Happiest Birthday haha. =0)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The wedding photo of ya'll is just GORGEOUS!!!! Happy bday to her :)

April said...

Aww, happy birthday to your mom!

Lucky you, living so close to her :) We used to live about 5 minutes away from my parents - now it's more like 3 hours.

Monique said...

Found your blog on "Newlyweds Next Door". Yes, I agree, you are very lucky to have your mom 5 minutes away!! Mine is a whole ocean away :( Happy bday to your mom!

5th Belle Avenue said...

I'll post about this soon, but I would SO recommend seeing Le Reve over Ka when you are in Vegas in October!! Le Reve was AMAZING! And I really thought Ka was lacking in the originality factor. Still a neat show, but definitely not as cool as O and Le Reve. Just my opinion!

I have this template in my download files!!! Can't remember if I mentioned this in a comment before. I saw it a while ago and thought it was SO chic and simple. We have similar taste! I was saving it for when I got tired of the blog template I created but it's been a while. I just love it! It's def my fave rainy day template! I looove that you used black and white pictures. So chic, girl! :)

5th Belle Avenue said...

PS. Happy Birthday to your sweet mamma. :)

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! She is beautiful!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww, Happy Birthday to your Mom! Hubby and I would LOVE to have my Mom only 5 minutes away! What great pics, and the wedding pic of you two is just beautiful! :)

Val said...

What a sweet post! Love your blog.

Val said...

What a sweet post! Love your blog.