9.28.2010

GLEE Love

Reasons tonight's GLEE episode involving Britney Spears made my day:

Emma referred to Will's Toxic outfit as something from Kids Incorporated...
I absolutely loved this show and had forgotten all about it!

Britney's character looked an awful lot like the real Britney during several of her numbers,
and boy can that girl dance!  It was obvious she's the only GLEE character with serious dance moves!

Sue's comment that Will wears more vests than the cast of Blossom,
I think I almost died laughing!

Uncle Jesse's appearance as Emma's new boyfriend...
does anyone know if this role will last beyond a few episodes?

The superb choice of Britney music...I now have a desire to download all of my favorites because I have no idea where my old CD's are!

Did you love this week's GLEE?  I think this show is definitely in my Top 2 favorites this fall, and that's saying a lot for someone who watches as much TV as I do!

Blog Signature

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am downloading all her greatest hits now :) LOVED IT!

susan said...

Brittany was originally hired to teach the choreography to Tina and Kurt for the Beyonce Single Ladies number early last season. Her one liners kept us wanting more. She was upgraded to regular cast member this season!

Natalie said...

Agreed! I was in heaven last night, loved every minute of it! I am dying laughing because I also loved Kids Incorporated! And John Stamos, so hot I hope he sticks around for several episodes!

melissa said...

I loved last night's episode! So good! Although I was sad that Kurt didn't get in on the Britney action. I would have liked to see that. There were so many good one-liners in last night's episode.

Mike Chang (Tina's boyfriend this season) can dance really well too. He danced on Oprah last season and was great. I hope they make him more of a main character with Tina this year.

And Kids Incorporated - I loved that show as a kid. (Back when Fergie was Stacy Ferguson. And blonde. Ha!) Remember Martika? I had her tape. Wow, now I feel old...

Cindy said...

LOVED it!! Such fantastic writing (and dancing!) The vest comment was classic. So funny!

Ryan Kay said...

I loved it last night! :) Cute blog, I'm a new follower :)

A Wedding Story said...

OMG...I was totally obsessed with Kids Incorporated. I used to write Stacy on all of my school papers because I wanted to be Stacy (Ferguson from the Black Eyed Peas!!!)

Lori said...

I thought Britney's performance was AMAZING! She was just a good of a dancer if not better than the real Britney!

I wish that Britney actually sang and danced in this episode instead of make a cameo.

But it was an overall great episode!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Loved Glee last night! And, I agree with you....Brittany S. Pierce is a great dancer!

Kristina said...

Oh, Kids Incorporated! I used to love that show too!

Natalie said...

I haven't watched last night's episode yet but I can't wait! I'm with you--Glee is in my top shows this fall!

Abby said...

my dvr didn't record it and i am so mad!!! reading your post makes me want to see it even more!

Valerie said...

Right now I'm kicking myself for not watching Glee because I love every one of these references. Blossom was my favorite show back in the day and I also loved Full House and Kids Incorporated. I might have to get Glee on netflix and start from the beginning.

xo
Valerie