9.20.2010

OOTW: Hot and Tired

You'd think I would put a little more effort into my outfits given that I'm now posting them on the interwebs... wrong!  It was so hot this past week (105+), and I am still exhausted from getting back into the swing of things again, so these outfits were pretty simple and required next to no thought!  Again, these outfits are very spring/summer... heat, DUH!

Monday
J.Crew Coral and Grey Printed Tunic (Spring 2010)
J.Crew Grey Bermuda Shorts (Spring 2010)

Tuesday (recess duty = coolest outfit I own)
Lands End Canvas Pleated Dress (Summer 2010)
Turquoise Necklace (Target circa 2006)
Wednesday (Chapel)
J.Crew Striped Blakely Dress (Spring 2010)
J.Crew teardrop necklace (Spring 2010)
GAP V-Neck Cardigan (Only worn for chapel, I've had this since HS)

Thursday (super boring, super comfortable)
Ann Taylor Loft Drapey Top (Spring 2010)
J.Crew Skimmer Pants (Spring 2010)

Friday (ultra casual)
Anthropologie Printed Flutter Sleeve Top (Fall 2009)
J.Crew Olive Green Bermuda Shorts (Spring 2010)
Blog Signature

11 comments:

B said...

Cute cute cute and cute!

Mr and Mrs. Stoneking said...

Oh I love all your outfits, especially that lands end dress! SO cute!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE these outfits! SUPER cute!

Newlywed and Decorating said...

Love the turquoise and yellow together! Cute outfits!

Lori said...

Oh, I LOVE your outfits! Can we please swap wardrobes?! Pretty Please?

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

I own that same Target turquoise necklace and I love it! makes a lot of outfits pop.

I love how laid back and casual your outfits are while still looking very put together and chic!

J said...

I love, love, love that Yellow Dress. Heading to the site now, perhaps they still have it? Crossing my fingers!

WarriorTherapyMom said...

Love Love the blakely dress from JCREW. Also love the Lands End dress. I just recently have been buying things from Lands End and can not believe the quality is so good. They are so affordable and cute!

Virginia Belle said...

Love all of your outfits! I especially love the dresses, they are super cute and look super cool :)

April said...

I adore that yellow dress. Like, I need it in my closet. Right now.

Natalie said...

can i just have your wardrobe? love all of these!!