9.27.2010

Quick Update

Ahh, it was one of those days, and it's official I despise Mondays. 

Here are some things to catch you up on what we've been up to:

-Those of you who were concerned about all of the TV I watch will be happy to know, I've pared it down some!  My Generation and Outsourced were both major flops and will not be recorded again.  Also, as much as I liked Lonestar it just made me too nervous to watch him conning everyone.  It was only the first episode and it was already making me anxious, so I think I'll pass (I mean it's not like I'm hurting for entertainment). 

-We are going to Vegas on Friday to meet CAhusband's brother, and his wife, VAbelle!  They're going to be there for a wedding, and since it's so close we're using the excuse to go see them, then they're driving back to the desert with us to visit for a few days!  I'm so excited to see them and show them around our area.  Also, it just occurred to me that I haven't made dinner reservations for Sat. night yet... any suggestions for a yummy dinner on the strip?


-After searching for months we have finally found a house to rent!  We move in less than 2 weeks, and I cannot wait to have a 2-car garage, a master bath with 2 sinks, a pool, and tons of storage space.  I'm so over life in an apartment with 2 dogs, so this move is HIGHLY anticipated!  Lots more on the house as we get settled, but I'm so excited to say that our search is over!

-I started The Hunger Games last night, and although I only got through the first chapter before falling asleep I'm definitely starting to see what all the hype is about!  I can't wait to read some more before dozing off tonight.

That's all for now!  Have a good night everyone!

Blog Signature

4 comments:

Newlywed and Decorating said...

Mondays really aren't great, I agree. But great news on the house! It sounds nice!

melissa said...

I read The Hunger Games this weekend and loved it! I'm on the waiting list at the library for Catching Fire but I don't think I can wait. I see a trip to the bookstore in my future.

Lindsay said...

Have a great time in Vegas. I am So jealous!

Day Old News said...

Love Hunger Games and Vegas! Hope the trip was great and good luck with the move!