11.03.2010

{Enter Clever Title Here}

-I just need to make it through the rest of this week... next week I have 3 half days, 1 work day, and 1 day off!  Although the half-days are for Parent Teacher conferences, I have such a small class I'll be out of there by 1 p.m. on 2 of the 3 days!  I can't wait! 

-CAhusband has been working 15 hour days for the last month, and although sometimes it's nice to have the house to myself for a few hours in the evening, I'm not going to lie, I want my husband back.  I'm hoping I'll be able to convince him not work work this weekend so we can get some more work done around the house and maybe catch a movie or something?  We will see...

-I am already making plans for my Christmas Break, can you tell I need a 2-week break from work?  I'm going to stock up on books, catch up on movies, make some major progress on this house, and hopefully get out of town for at least 36 hours with CAhusband.

-I could do a whole post on how much I love the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.... which I'm putting off because of how ridiculous it will likely be!  Does anyone else love this show as much as I do, I think it's the best season yet and CAhusband will even watch this one.

-I feel extremely guilty leaving my dogs each day for work.  I literally apologize to Piper each morning when I put her in her kennel, and explain I'll hurry home as quickly as I can.  I long for the day that she's old enough to be left out in the house without destroying things, because I think that would make me feel a little less guilty.  If I have this hard of a time leaving my dogs everyday, I don't even want to think about what it must feel like to leave a baby.

-I'm very happy to report that all of my favorite stores are carrying some very boring clothes (at least to me) right now.  Maybe it's the fact that it was 96 degrees today and the thought of buying fall clothes is unbearable, but I'm happy to report that my clothing wishlist is non-existent at this point.  Please note, I don't ever recall a time that this has happened. 

I think that's it for now....

Blog Signature

10 comments:

swankychicfete said...

i enjoy watching TRHOBH! lisa is my new favorite housewife...

According to Ashley said...

So jealous about your schedule next week! We don't get "off" to do parent conferences - We just squeeze them in when we can. For example, today I'm teaching a full day and on top of that I'm doing 5 conferences of my own and translating a 6th. Somebody help me!!

Natalie said...

Girl, you are not the only one loving the BH housewives! I am obsessed, love me some Kyle. and sadly I did an entire post about them this week, thats how much I love them much to my husband's dismay. You are lucky he watches with you!! Enjoy your week next week!

melissa said...

Yay for a light week next week! And two weeks off for Christmas - I'm trying not to be totally jealous but it's not working. I haven't had two weeks off in a row since I started working four years ago - not even for my wedding!

I agree with you on the lack of exciting clothes out there - and for the same reason. It's so hot outside and all that's in stores are winter clothes. There's actually a display in the window of our J.Crew that shows snow, with coats and scarves. Um, hello - it's 90 degrees outside. And it doesn't snow in FL. Not exactly awesome marketing there J. Crew. I think they may want to consider varying their marketing based on region...

Melanie said...

Totally agree about BH housewives, they are so fun to watch!!!!! A big hot mess if you ask me, but it is so addicting! I also have to agree on clothing shopping. Even J.Crew isn't doing it for me right now :( booooo! Hope the rest of your week flies!

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

I feel guilty every time I leave my dog home, and he has to be there by himself for about 10-11 hours until I get home. It sucks! although he is allowed to walk around the house...

Boston Brit said...

BH Housewives is my new guilty pleasure! It's seriously the best they've ever done. And my wallet is also grateful that I hate everything in stores right now...although Sephora's F&F did blow a small hole in my budget :)

Lindsey said...

I am totally addicted to Housewives of New Jersey..well and of Atl...and NY...hell, I love them all. It's my guilty pleasure but the husband rolls his eyes and walks out of the room. :)

Lori said...

I love the Housewives of BH! That season is so great :)

And yes, leaving your pups at home is so hard, but leaving your baby is even worse!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I haven't watched RHOBH yet....I know I will get sucked in! HA! Hope this week is treating you well...it's almost Veteran's Day! Yay for days off!