11.17.2010

The Great Gatsby

I just stumbled upon the best news! 

They're making The Great Gatsby into a movie... again! 


The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books of all time (despite the fact that it was mandated read my junior year of high school), and although I've seen the original movie I'm pretty excited about that casting I've seen for the new version!

Carey Mulligan as Daisy


Leonardo DiCaprio as Gatsby


Tobey Maguire as Nick Carraway

I wish I knew more about this soon to be made movie, but all I can say at this point is, I'm excited!

Blog Signature

7 comments:

Anna Walker said...

I AM SO EXCITED TOOOOO! :)
I love love love the book!
I want to know who is going to play Tom...that should be interesting!! I haven't seen the original movie though, but I am excited for this one! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

April said...

Oooh, I'm loving that cast :)

Hannah @ The New Black said...

I think this is a great cast. Other than Wall Street {which I liked her in} I've never seen Cary in anything, but I am excited to see how she does as Daisy!

Deirdre said...

DID you know that your sisters getting married in the ballroom where they filmed Daisy's wedding???

ASC said...

Hi! I just stumbled across your blog...it's so cute! I'm living in Indiana (I noticed the picture in your title from the IMA right away!) now and will be moving to San Francisco in a few months for my husbands fellowship...what part of CA are you living in?

Virginia Belle said...

I am embarrassed to admit that I have never read The Great Gatsby. It has been on my reading wish list forever and now I have motivation to finally read it! I do love to read the books before seeing the movie :)

Cindy said...

My favorite book too!! Can't wait for this movie!