11.16.2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like.....

I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but what can I say, Christmas stuff is everywhere and I'm already beginning to get into the spirit.  Burberry has had a Christmas tree on their roof for a month, so I figure blogging about Christmas stuff 38 days before Christmas is no crime. 

 I want these collars for Piper and Reilly so badly!  Aren't they so adorable?

I've seen this wreath all over the interwebs lately, and finally tracked down the tutorial today!  I don't know where I can find felt balls like this, but I'm seriously considering getting crafty this weekend and taking a crack at this adorable wreath.

We are having a Christmas party, and I really feel like I need a Merry Christmas banner to hang above the food table for some extra decor (our walls are still a little bare).  I absolutely love this one I found on Etsy!



 I truly love all plates and platters by this designer and kind of want to collect them!  I think this snowman platter would be great for our Christmas party, don't you?

I admit this tree skirt is a little juvenile, but I love the polka dots and scalloped edge! 

What Christmas decor do you have your eye on this holiday season? 

Blog Signature

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That banner is adorable. I LOVE it!

According to Ashley said...

I love the banner and the collars! Precious! I actually just typed a post about Christmas-y things I found on Etsy & I plan to post it later this week! We have zero Christmas decorations so I'm excited to get started!

J and A said...

Oh I love those collars!!! Oh no!

Deirdre said...

Such CUTE stuff! And your girls definitely need those collars!