11.30.2010

OOTW

Here are some outfits that I haven't posted from the past few weeks... it's finally cooling off, and we've had weather in the upper 60's and 70's.  The mornings are a little chilly, so I've been trying to dress is layers when possible.

Nothing too special, but I haven't posted in awhile, so I'm playing catch up!


 Black V-neck T-shirt, Banana Republic (circa 2008)
Ankle length chinos with black tuxedo stripe, J.Crew (Winter 2009)
Gold necklace, J.Crew (Fall 2009)
Tori Burch Revas

 Grey Skimmer Pants, J.Crew (Spring 2010)
Silk Leopard Ruffle Top, J.Crew (Winter 2009)
Light Grey V-Neck Cardigan, J.Crew (Fall 2008)
Silver Patent Ballet Flats, J.Crew (Winter 2009)

 Black Cotton Dress, Target (circa 2008)
Black Uggs (2009)
Headband, J.Crew (Spring 2010)

White Scoop Neck T-shirt, Halogen by Nordstrom (circa 2009)
Grey Sweater Dress, J.Crew (Winter 2009)
Medallion Necklace, J.Crew (Fall 2009)
Black Uggs (2009)

Blog Signature

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute Outfits! You are one well dressed teacher! And don't you just love your tory burch flats?? I have about worn the soles off my black ones I wear them so much!

mrsashcake said...

All your outfits are so adorable! I kinda just want your wardrobe.... :]

Lori said...

I love the Tory Burch flats and the striped J Crew pants! Love!

A Bigger Closet said...

Love your outfits! I think I need to pull out my striped JC pants after seeing them on you. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Virginia Belle said...

Cute outfits! I absolutely love the last sweater dress and the way you styled it :)

A Wedding Story said...

LOVE your style! I always get so excited when I see these posts of yours! Love the Revas...I've been wearing mine out....now I've got my eye on the leopard Revas for Christmas!