1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is Father of the Bride, without a doubt! As a little girl, I watched that movie all the time, not only is it funny but sentimental too. Even now when I see it on TV I stop and watch it!
2. My favorite movie as a child was ... hmm, I feel like I should say Little Mermaid or something, but in all reality I hated cartoons as a kid and didn't really like too many "kid movies" at all. I only liked movies with "real people" in them, so I'd have to say The Sound of Music or Mary Poppins.
3. The best movie quote ever is from The Notebook, "They didn't agree on much, in fact, they rarely agreed on anything, they fought all the time and challenged each other everyday. But despite their differences they had one important thing in common... they were crazy about each other." Ever since the first time I watched The Notebook, I've loved this quote the most. Maybe it has something to do with CAhusband and I? Ha!
4. My favorite actress is, I've said this before, but hands down, Julia Roberts! Also, my favorite actor is probably Steve Martin, he's just so funny and I love everything he's in.
5. The movie I could watch over and over is .... too many to name, but I'll give you a few of my faves that I never get tired of watching: Something's Gotta Give, The Hangover, Wedding Crashers, The Dark Knight, Christmas Vacation, and of course My Best Friend's Weddiing and Father of the Bride.
6. My favorite movie genre is romantic comedies. There's something about a love story and laughs together that is the perfect combo for me. I'm a typical girl, what can I say?
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Avatar. Please God, let me finally see Avatar this weekend! My friend Amy and I are going out for lunch and pedicures today, and also might try squeeze in The Back-Up Plan if we have time. Yes, give me hell if you must... I told you I love rom coms!