3.29.2011

3 Fun Nights of Fashion

Last week I was lucky enough to snag a seat at some fantastic fashion shows with some fabulous people!  It was Fashion Week at El Paseo in Palm Desert, and we went to 3 different shows. It was so much fun to people watch from our fantastic second row seats, see some great shows, and have several nights out with the girls!

Here are some highlights...

Wednesday night was the Project Runway Show
featuring Michael Costello, Mondo Guerra, and Christopher Collins from the Season 8
My mom and I before the show
1. Christopher Collins   2. Mondo Guerra    3. Michael Costello
All of the designers stayed pretty true to the styles they portrayed on the show, although I found myself loving Michael Costello's all black collection even though I didn't really care for him much last season.


I even spotted Vicki and Lynne from RHOC in the audience! Sadly, I was a little too excited by this somewhat of a celebrity sighting and my photos are a huge blur!

Thursday night was the FIDM Debut
showcasing the collections of this year's most promising graduates

Snapping a pic with the piano man at Firecliff before the show

Ruthie and I before the show

These were 2 of my favorite collections shown at the FIDM show. 
The 1930's inspired little boys collection was so cute, the little guys were adorable! 

Friday night was the Trina Turk Palm Springs Eternal Show
This whole collection was so pretty, colorful, and very Palm Springs!

Ruthie and I after the show

These were 2 of my favorite looks from the show... so pretty!

A big thanks to Gail and Ruthie (Spice of Life as a Wife) for sharing including me last week.  I had a fabulous time, and can't wait to have more mother/daughter nights together soon!

All fashion show photos from Palm Springs Life and Fashion Week El Paseo

Blog Signature