3.25.2011

Five Friday Faves


Here are 5 of my current favorite things...

Relaxed Tailoring Cropped Pants from Ann Taylor Loft
I needed new work pants for the warmer weather, and snagged these pants at Loft last weekend. 
I absolutely love them and know that I will get tons of use out of them!  They're very comfortable, and I've gotten tons of compliments on them already.


A Little Bit Stronger by Sara Evans
One of the spin instructors plays this for our cool down song, and I'm obsessed with it!  Another perk is that it's from one of my favorite movies, Country Strong.  I've been playing this song on repeat for a good week now!

New Hot Rollers
My love for the new hot rollers I recently purchased deserves a whole post in itself really...
this is the best $25 I've spent in a long time!  My hair is frizzy yet flat, and they smooth out my hair and give it so much body at the same time.  Love them!
J. Crew New Arrivals
I've been off of the J.Crew bandwagon ever since I stopped working there this fall.  Their winter stuff was so blah to me, but I'm in love all over again with their new arrivals that were unveiled online this week.  Such pretty pale shades, and stuff that can fit for both work and play... I can't wait to try some of it on. 

Tournament Time
I've never filled out a bracket before this year and am so glad I did!  If your husband is going to insist on hours of tournament watching, it's a lot more enjoyable to make a game out of it.  My bracket is currently killing CAhusbands.... his Big 10 loyalty definitely isn't working out for him this year! 

Feel free to snag the image at the top and play along! 

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Blog Signature

7 comments:

Lori said...

Great list! I love that Sara Evans song and loooove Jcrew's new line. Now if only it weren't so expensive..

French Lover said...

I loved reading this ! I have to try hot rollers, they sound amazing ! And those JCrew new arrivals... sigh... I'm still waiting for the day JCrew expands to Canada and/or France !

Virginia Belle said...

Great faves! Yay for joining the hot rollers bandwagon! I have been using them for years and love them. I now barely ever use my straightener because the hot rollers are so easy. I throw them in my hair, eat breakfast, get dressed, put on make up, and then my hair is done!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh I love black cropped capris!

Liz said...

I bought some black crops at Gap this weekend! Can't wait to wear them!!

MJ said...

I'm totally intrigued by the hot rollers!! Do that post, I want to hear more :)

Day Old News said...

I love that song, it's depressing and uplifting at the same time. And you know I LOVE Country Strong. Need it on DVD the second it comes out.