3.07.2011

Spring Shoe Obsessions

I've never been much of a shoe girl, but that has changed this spring!  I'm spying adorable shoes everywhere and I want them all. 

Here are the shoes that would round out my spring wardrobe quite nicely:

Marguerite Leather Wedges, J.Crew
I actually got these for my birthday but had to include them because they are my ideal shoe for spring! 
I can't wait to wear these as much as possible!

Deseree Leather Sandal, J.Crew
These are main contenders for the new black sandals that I need.
These are the black sandals I desperately want, but can't quite justify the price for.
Patent Square Miller Sandal, Tory Burch
I absolutely love these in orange. 
I definitely don't need $200 orange patent sandals, but they'd be so fun!

TOMS 'Classic' Glitter Slip-Ons, Nordstrom
I've debated about TOMS since this fall, but got a pair for Christmas and LOVE THEM!
They aren't much to look at, but they are the most comfortable shoes in the world.  Think UGGS for Spring!

Sperry Metallic Top-Siders, Nordstrom
I've been obsessed with these metallic Sperry's since J.Crew carried them last spring, and am so glad they're back this spring!  They're the perfect shiny addition to any preppy outfit.

I'm still searching for the perfect pair of black wedges, but otherwise I think these shoes will have me covered.  Now if I could only get them all for 50% off, or get a huge spring shopping bonus at work I'd really be set.

What spring shoes are you eyeing? 
Blog Signature

11 comments:

Lili said...

those sperry topsiders is bringing back old high school fun memories!

the queen said...

ooo those sperry's look sweet!!! great shoe picks!

Lindsay said...

Those black tory burch's are AMAZING! Hope your doing well girl :)

melissa said...

I LOVE the orange patent TB flip flops. I bet they'd go with more than you think. Or perhaps I'm just starting to justify them to myself. Haha! I have last season's black patent pair and I wore them all the time last summer/fall..well really all the time here in Florida. I was eyeing a brown pair for spring but I think the orange would be cute too. Decisions, decisions.

Lori said...

I have been thinking of buying myself a pair of TOMS for awhile. Glad to hear that you like them.

Other than that, I like the black Jcrew sandals and the Tory Burch ones (but I do agree about the price!)

Natalie said...

I'm totally obsessing over those JCrew's wedges. It might have to be my birthday soon!

Elizabeth said...

I'm loving...um, just about all of these shoe picks! Great taste you have! :)

http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com

Val said...

I'd love to have one of each!!!

DSS said...

I love, love, love the Square Miller Sandal. Swoon!! Maybe I will just have to treat myself ;)

Virginia Belle said...

I have been in love with the metallic top siders since I first saw them. Unfortunately, I already have 2 pairs of Sperrys and just can't justify them :( Your review of the Toms has me convinced that I need them for our Europe trip!

Former Fat Bride said...

I'll take one of each please :) with that shopping bonus of course :)