- I am able to keep up with the housework and cleaning by tackling a little bit each day rather than having a 6-hour cleaning spree before company comes over.
- I am able to spend lots of time playing with my pups, and no longer feel guilty leaving them to run errands or do something fun.
- I have a short and manageable daily to-do list that doesn't daunt me all week long because I know it will consume my entire Saturday.
- I am able to catch up on emails and return phone calls to friends without scheduling it into my day.
- I am able to enjoy the night at home catching up with CAhusband, rather than "getting stuff done" from the time I get home from work until I go to bed.
I know that this extreme bliss is short lived, and that the time crunch will return once school starts again come the end of August. I'm just trying to enjoy every second of it now. I plan to live the next 4 weeks to their absolute fullest and just relax!