8.15.2011

Erin Condren Life Planner Link Up

Unless you've been absent from the blogosphere lately, you know all about everyone's recent love for Erin Condren and all of her colorful paper products.  After receiving mine a few weeks ago, I've decided that her Life Planners are my new favorite must have!

Erin's Life Planners are adorable, well made, and perfect for organizing everything!  When Meredith decided to do a link-up so that we could all share our new planners, the school supply loving, planner obsessed, teacher in me couldn't resist participating. 

I ordered the Zig Zag in Multi, and love how it turned out. 
I love all of the colors, and am a sucker for the chevron trend. 

I got Paper Mate Flair felt-tip pens at Target to use in my planner, and am really happy with them. 
They make my handwriting look nice, the colors coordinate well with the pages, and they don't bleed through!

I've chosen to color coordinate my pens for different things...

Pink: Everyday Things
Blue: School
Orange: Gym/Exercise
Green: Blog

I love how this planner is divided!  There is one monthly overview page at the beginning of each month where I put big dates and important things to remember. 

One of my favorite things is that each of the month-at-a-view pages has a tab.  The tabs are great, and make using the planner even easier.

Behind each monthly divider is a week-at-a-view page.  I really like how it's broken into Morning, Day, and Night, and there is plenty of space to write.  My weekly pages are pretty sparse right now being on summer vacation and all, but I have no doubt they'll fill up quickly once school starts.

Lastly, there's this fabulous pocket in the back!  It came filled with surprise goodies from Erin, including personalized stickers and labels.  This is the perfect place to keep my "special" planner pens, stamps, and other odds and ends I want to keep at hand.

Overall, I'm in love with my Life Planner!  It was a great purchase, and I highly recommend it if you're in the market for a new planner or want to get more organized. 

If you have a Life Planner, don't forget to head over to Meredith's blog to link-up with how you use your fabulous new planner! 

Do you have a Life Planner, which one did you get?  Do you love it as much as I love mine?

Blog Signature

13 comments:

Kendall said...

Love yours! Mine comes today...I cant wait! xo

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i love yours, Peyton! and i got the same paper mate pens. i wasn't loving the sharpies and went back to get the paper mate. i love them and that they don't bleed!

Virginia Belle said...

You already tempted me to buy one when I saw yours last week. But after reading this post I'm officially convinced and ordering one today! Yours looks great!

Nina said...

This Erin Condren obsession is leading me to wonderful new blogs!! I'm glad there are girls out there who get as excited about this stuff as I do. So glad I found your little blog :)

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

I love yours! I always keep a planner, so I def appreciate the cuteness of Erin Condren planners! I must get one for myself!

A Wedding Story said...

I LOVE it! My order got hacked so I had to re-order...hopefully it will be here soon! Love the pens too...my Sharpies would probably bleed!

Ari- Audrey Onassis said...

Best post of the year! :)

Jennifer said...

Just came across your blog from Meredith's link-up and I love it! I'm still waiting on my LP (it was involved in the hack) and can't wait to get it!

the tichenor family said...

LOVE your cover!! I am going to have to get some of those PaperMate pens, they look perfect! Thanks so much for linking up!!

caley-jade rosenberg said...

So glad I found your blog - and I've also just ordered my Erin Condren life planner (all the way from South Africa!)
Looking forward to following x

Stefanie said...

Those are hands down my favorite pens- I love the way they make my writing look, too.

Seeing your LP just makes me wish mine would get here NOW. :o)

PS- just realized your in the desert and worked at J. Crew, I used to work there, too! Small world. :)

Megan said...

I LOVE your cover!! And I love that you use different colored pens. I'm usually a plain black pen kinda girl cause I get overhwlemed but it makes it so pretty when you use various colors!:-)

Nathan Rivera said...

Hi. My name is Nathan Alexander Rivera. Your cover looks amazing. I got the PaperMate FLAIR pens myself. They show up vibrant. I <3 them. Thanks for your comments.