8.29.2011

First Day = Sucess

Well, 1 day down.... 178 to go! 

I'm really only kidding, and promise I haven't started a countdown to next summer quite yet! 
My first day was great, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a great year!

CAhusband was gone when I left for work this morning, so I asked my mom to take my picture before I left.  Talk about feeling like a dork... "Mom, will you take my picture for my first day of school?"  Haha!

There were no major issues, all of my kiddos were there and happy, and I've decided that my itty, bitty class is going to be just perfect!  They are such a fun group of adorable girls, and sweet and spirited boys, and I must say, their new uniforms are about the cutest things I've ever seen.

It was exhausting, as the first day always is, but I still managed to squeeze in a spin class on my way home.

Overall, I'm happy and tired, but thrilled that my first day went so well.

Blog Signature

10 comments:

Ari- Audrey Onassis said...

Love your first day of school pic!

Amanda said...

Happy first day of school! :)

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Congrats on the first day! Love your pic!

Mrs. Mama said...

look at you looking all cute! glad you had a great first day!

A Wedding Story said...

Have a fantastic year!!!

Virginia Belle said...

You looked fantastic on your first day! I'm so happy to hear it went well.

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

Congrats on your first day of school :) Hope you're having a great first week...

Rachel said...

I love the first day photo!! You look fabulous :) And my husband totally made fun of me when I asked him to take my picture!

Jared and Kim said...

Wonderful to hear! :) I like that you called them "sweet and spirited boys"! :) Love it!

Kristin said...

Glad to hear it went well!