8.16.2011

Lust/Must Missoni Flats


Must: Missoni for Target Ballet Flats, Target (available Sept. 13)

Ever since Natalie posted about the lust-worth Missoni flats above, I've been in love with them!  I think they'd be a perfect addition to any closet, but the price... not. so. much.  I absolutely love the new option that Missoni has recently unveiled for their upcoming Target line, and can't wait to snatch them up.  I'll definitely be waking up early on September 13th to buy these babies.

Are you looking forward to the Missoni for Target line? 
I'm not so sure I can pull off most of the pieces, but these shoes are a definite must.

Blog Signature

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I am dying for everything from the missoni target line especially those shoes! I am sure they are going to sell in like 5 mins though!

Ari- Audrey Onassis said...

I haven't had a chance to look at the line, but those flats are beautiful!

melissa said...

I'm with you. I don't think most of Missoni's pieces are for me but those flats are adorable! They're just the right amount of pattern for me.

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I can't wait either!! I wish I didn't have class that day so I could wait outside Target!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

totally can't wait. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my Fash Fave and Fash Fail for the week and see pictures from my Rachel Zoe encounter. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com