8.25.2011

Teacher Week: Three for Thursday

This Thursday we're each sharing 3 different things: our favorite font, blog, and online resource!

Favorite Font
I'm not going to lie, I'm not big on downloading fonts.  It's not that I don't like fun fonts, it's just not something I've ever put the time into doing.  Due to the fact that I'm in a primary grade, I use Comic Sans a lot, but all of you teacher bloggers out there definitely have me wanting to change my tune.  All of your lessons and units always looks so stinkin' cute!  I've been looking into it, and I think I really love the font Wish I Were Taller from Kevin and Amanda.  If I ever start downloading fonts, that's the one I'll start with!



Favorite Blog
Oh, how do I choose just one?  There are so many wonderful blogs that I've discovered in the last few months, but I'd have to say my favorite is The Inspired Apple by Babbling Abby! 

I also really love....



Favorite Online Resource
I have picked up more ideas from this website than I can count.  If you teach 2nd-4th grade you'll definitely be able to pick up lots of ideas for your classroom from Beth. 

I have also gotten tons of ideas from Pinterest lately!  I never imagined Pinterest would spark so much creativity in my classroom when I joined, but boy was I wrong! 

 
Blog Signature