9.21.2011

Fall TV Premiere Week!

Fall TV premiere week is sort of like Christmas to me!  Although a few of my shows started last week, and there are a few stragglers, recording all of the new TV that is starting this week on Sunday afternoon had me positively giddy! 

Although I watch WAY more TV than the shows listed below,  here are the top 5 shows I am most excited about this fall...

The Good Wife
Sundays on CBS

Gossip Girl
Monday on The CW

Parenthood
Tuesdays on NBC

Modern Family
Wednesday on ABC

Parks and Rec
Thursday on NBC

Of the new shows, I also think I'm really going to enjoy The New Girl and Up All Night, but am still waiting to see a few more episodes.



Which shows are you watching this fall?

Blog Signature

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Maybe I need to watch the Good Wife and Parenthood, I heard they are great. I honestly DVR so many shows I am wondering when I am going to have the time to watch them all! I loved Up All Night!

Caitrin said...

LOVE Parenthood and Modern Family! And I cant wait to start watching some of those new shows too- this is the best time of the year!

Valene Marie said...

I don't watch any of those... but I think I might try, The New Girl.