9.26.2011

Fall Wish List

I have avoided shopping for so long, and although I'm so proud of myself for the saving the money I have, I also now have a fall wish list a mile long!  Unfortunately, wearing summer clothes is still a must around here.  We're still above a 100 degrees and sweaters and boots won't really be an option for me until December, but that doesn't really stop me from pretend online shopping like it's my job.

I'm absolutely dying to load up my closet with loads of new fall apparel, but am trying to keep only stick to things that could be worn a little sooner.  You'll notice that there aren't any sweaters, corduroys, or boots on this list.

Here are just a few of the things I'm lusting after...

I have loved the J.Crew bubble necklace since the turquoise and coral versions came out a few summers ago!  I am absolutely in love with the new black and red versions on this necklace that were recently released.  Although I don't see myself spending $150 on this necklace anytime soon, you should know that I definitely want to!

I need more cute t-shirt like tops that I can just wear with jeans, and I think this one is just perfect!  I can't really wear sweaters too much here, so I think I would get loads of use out of this darling top.  I might even grab a few colors! 

I want this whole huge stack of bangles more than you know. 
I love the colors and think they're just perfect!
Ahh, such a pretty skirt. Love, love, love!

I've always had a thing for polka dots, and this color combo would definitely work well with my wardrobe.
I'm not sure if a 25 year old should exactly wear flats with both bows AND glitter, but I totally want to!  All of my brown flats are dying to be thrown out, so these might just be a must buy!

What items are you dying to get your hands on this fall? 
Blog Signature

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Now you have me wanting that necklace and flats from Jcrew! Great choices!

kourtney said...

Those JCrew flats are adorable!! I think a 29 yr old could sport them ;)

Megan said...

i love these flats- too cute! im a teacher too (kindergarten) and love your blog and cute ideas and fashion tips! :)

Holly said...

I am a new follower- love your blog! J Crew rocks- they truly have the best style options- love the camel flats- that seems to be the hottest color for fall here in New England :)

Lovely Little Nest said...

love the Boden scarf, and those flats from J.Crew are perfection!

happy weekend to you :)

Miss Pointer said...

I am so desperately looking for those lulu frost j. crew bangles that look like the mark davis ones from barneys. I had 3 and lost them and now can't buy replacements for them :( Devastated...