9.09.2011

Five Friday Favorites



Here are my 5 favorite things this Friday...
When my mom moved in, she also brought a fabulous new hair product with her!  I'm absolutely in love with tousle whip!  I can't quite explain what it does, but it smooths my hair without making it greasy and gives it a great texture.  I'm using up her supply quickly, and am definitely going to have to purchase my own.

2. Zara Now Has Online Shopping Available
I've been a long time admirer of Zara, but have never had a store close by!  I'm so thrilled that their stuff is finally online, and can't wait to buy a few pieces. 

3. Most Eligible Dallas
Wow, I had no idea that I would love this show so much.  I had the first 3 episodes saved on my DVR, and almost just deleted them!  I decided to give it a try over the weekend, and was instantly in love. 

4. Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Gloss in Beach
I couldn't wait to try the new Bobbi Brown glosses that were recently released, and grabbed 2 new shades this week!  I really love this shade, and think it will be perfect as we head into fall!

And last, but NOT least...

5.  We're in Louisville, because my sister is getting married!!!
We got to Louisville yesterday morning, and have been celebrating my sister's upcoming wedding ever since!  It's amazing how much cooler it is here, and I'm so excited for her big day tomorrow! 

What are your favorite things this Friday?
Blog Signature

4 comments:

Jenn╩╗s Adventure╩╗s said...

Have fun in Louisville & be glad you're missing the blackout(s) in So. Cal!! Embrace the cool weather and time with family --

My favorite thing this Friday is spending time with my bf -- I flew in to surprise him for his birthday and labor day weekend, and don't leave until Monday:)

Melanie said...

isn't most eligible Dallas awesome? Totally addicting! And I am going to have to try out that bobbi gloss, that color looks amazing.

Molly said...

I am LOVING Most Eligible Dallas! Bravo never disappoints :)

Day Old News said...

Aw, have so much fun at the wedding!! You know I love MED. I have that lipgloss too and love. And Redken, what can I say, I buy whatever they make!