9.14.2011

Wrapping Up Wedding Season

We are back in town from my little sister, Molly's wedding!  We were in Louisville from Thursday to Sunday, and although I have next to no pictures to show for it, we had an amazing time!

Thursday night we threw a little Bachelorette party, and I have NOT 1 PICTURE!

Friday night we had a great rehearsal and dinner, followed by a fun night of cocktails, and I have only two pictures that I stole from my cousin Adam!  It was a great night, and I had so much fun catching up with friends and family I hadn't seen in far too long!

Sarah and I after dinner!

My Aunt Brigette and I catching up in the bar!

Saturday we tried to relax and primp, and then we celebrated!  It was a beautiful wedding, but I must say, my sister made one gorgeous bride and completely stole the show... as she should!

Molly's Gorgeous Dress!

The beautiful bride all ready to go!

Molly and I before the wedding!

Catching up with my SIL, Katie, and Sarah

My mom and I on the dance floor!

Overall, it was a great celebration for one great couple!  I really wish I had more pictures to show for it, but I guess the fact that I don't proves that I was just too busy having fun!

I'll be playing catch up at work and at home 'til the weekend, because missing 2 days of work during the second week of school is no easy feat!  I'm exhausted, but it was all well worth it!

Our summer full of weddings has officially wrapped, now I'm ready for fall!

Blog Signature

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats to your sister! You all look gorgeous!

kourtney said...

Congratulations to Molly! She was beautiful! [all 3 T girls are!] Having no pics means you were soaking up the fun of the weekend!

Mandy Rose said...

You guys look gorgeous! And your sisters wedding dress....AMAZING! One of the prettiest ones I have seen!!! WOW!

California Wife said...

OMG, not quite sure why you didn't crope that beer bottle out of my hand! That's me, keepin' it classy! haha It was a great time, thank you for all your help - you girls looked beautiful! Hugs :)

Tiffany said...

Molly was a stunning bride!! It looks like an absolutely amazing weekend!

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

Gorgeous bride!! The dress is just heavenly...