11.04.2011

Five Friday Faves


Yay, Friday is finally here!  Here are some of my favorite things this week...

1. Top Chef Texas
I recently eliminated 5-6 shows from my weekly schedule, and it's a good thing I did, because I've got another new show that's starting up again. For someone who doesn't like or know how to cook at all, I absolutely love Top Chef.  My fascination with all things Texas also guarantees I'll enjoy this season. Are you watching?

2. End of Quarter 1

Although the beginning of the year was flying by, the last few weeks have been creeping by. We're officially 1/4 of the way through the school year today, which means we're making progress! 
 
Have you guys seen this hilarious blog?  The author writes as though she's Suri Cruise and critiques other celeb baby news.  I just discovered this blog last week, and oh my goodness, I laugh out loud. 

4. Christmas is Coming!
Don't worry, I'm not one of those crazy Christmas people....I do happen to love the beginning of the holiday season though.  The local shopping area is putting out their beautiful lights, Starbucks has red cups, and my mailbox is constantly full of Christmas catalogs which I happen to love!  It's still way too early for Christmas music in my book, but I love everything else!

5. FUN Friday
I must say, I'm pretty pumped about the day I have ahead of me!  It should be a pretty painless day at school, we've got crazy cool weather allowing for a fun fall outfit, and CAhusband and I have plans to attend a cooking class tonight!  I've been dying to go back to this local cooking school since we went nearly 2 years ago, and can't wait to go for their fondue dinner and a date class tonight! 

What are your favorite things this Friday?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Blog Signature

3 comments:

Ari- Audrey Onassis said...

I love SBB!

Deirdre said...

That Suri blog is the funnoest thing I've seen in a long time! How clever! And I just love the fact that you guys had a coooking class date! Learn anything?

Whitney Cosgrave said...

cant wait to check out that suri blog, sounds hilairous!

whitney
seeshopeatdo.com