1.18.2012

My 26th Birthday Wishlist!

My 26th birthday is less than 2 weeks away (11 days to be exact)! 

Given how much I love to create a good wishlist, I just couldn't help but share what's on my list this year.

I've been stalking this necklace in the perfect color combo for awhile now.  I follow Elizabeth on Twitter so I can stay up-to-date on new releases, but no matter how quickly I try to snag one, they're already sold out.  This is one birthday gift I'll likely buy myself as soon as there's one available!

Naked2 Palette by Urban Decay
I use my original Naked palette constantly, and this second palette has shades that looks even better. 

Vogue Stripes Stationery from Minted
I've officially run out of my old stationery and it's time to get some more!  I love this beautiful striped stationery from Minted.  Isn't it just perfect?

Warmer Waters Bikini, Anthropologie
I fell in love with this bikini the second I saw it!  I typically go for a solid suit, and I adore this beautiful shade of blue, and the fun cut of the top. 
Clarisonic Mia
  I have always had problematic skin, and after hearing wonderful things about the Clarisonic Mia for years, I'm determined to finally give it a try.  I think it could make the world of a difference, and might even make me enjoy washing my face!!

I need a case for my new Kindle Fire, and I love this preppy Kate Spade version.  Too cute!
I wanted to go to this concert the second it was announced, and am pleasantly surprised that the tickets on Stubhub aren't too crazy expensive.  Coldplay will be in LA in May, and I'm really hoping to go!  These tickets would make the perfect birthday gift!  (CAhusband, this is your big hint!)

So there you have it, my 26th birthday wishlist!  What's on your wishlist as we head into spring?
Blog Signature

9 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

MUST get the clarisonic mia. honestly. i have had mine for a week, and its the best thing ever. and i am NOT a facial type girl. in fact, I HATE washing my face. so you will love this. i actually enjoy doing it every day :)

Virginia Belle said...

We do have a lot of the same Birthday picks! Great minds think alike ;)

I love everything on your list and I really hope we both get the Clarisonic, it's definitely topping my list. I totally missed that there is a Naked 2 out. The colors look perfect and I love that there are 2 brushes!

I hope you get the Coldplay tickets! I have always wanted to see them in concert and I bet LA would be the perfect place :)

Cheryl E. said...

Happy Early Birthday! Nice list! That Naked palette looks AH-MAZING! And I have heard such great things about the Clairasonic. Hope you get it all :)

Emmalee said...

Great wishlist! :) I'm loving that Urban Decay palette!

kourtney said...

Great list! Where's the Longchamp... ;)
I haven't heard of those necklaces, but I really like them, I'll have to check them out!
The suit is adorable, I love the top too. If it's on sale, I'll check it out!
I have a Clarisonic and love it. It really is a good investment and great for your skin!
Hope everyone sees your list and you're surprised with some goodies!

Christine said...

love that stationary and the kindle fire case! I neeeed that!

Kristin said...

loving those eye shadow colors!! seriously perfect shades!!

Holly said...

love that bathing suit! :)

Megan @ Tales of an HBS wife said...

This is a fabulous birthday list - I'm sure you deserve everything on it (esp those gorgeous necklaces)!