1.25.2012

Odds and Ends

My plans to blog a little more kind of fell through, huh? I think I'm struggling for blog material because this time of year is so blah!  Anyway, here are some odds and ends that I've been meaning to share!
  
-I am on a huge Chobani kick these days!  These are the perfect mid-morning snack at school, and lemon is my absolute favorite.  I finally found the new blood orange flavor too, and can't wait to try it! 


-I bought this Animal Print Ruched Dress from Loft last week during a 40% off promo, and it just came today.  I love the pattern, and I think it will be perfect for church and dressier days at school this spring.  I know I'll be tempted to order it in the cobalt too the next time Loft has a great promo!


-I am tutoring after school 3 days a week now. I absolutely love the extra money it brings in, but my goodness, that one extra hour at the end of a school day really takes it out of me. It is embarrassing how unproductive I am once I get home on tutoring days!

-I know the Colts had a horrendous season, which I've accepted.  In turn I have been a pretty good sport about the rest of the season and have been pretty supportive of most teams... except the Patriots!  The fact that the Patriots will play in the Super Bowl in Indianapolis kind of makes me sick to my stomach.  We will definitely be rooting for the Giants next weekend!


-Melanie from Scout hosted a great Shopbop giveaway last week, and I won!  I have never won a giveaway before, and hearing that I won a $100 gift card Monday morning totally got my day off to a great start!  I instantly had plans to grab this fantastic Rebecca Pally dress, and after it was initially sold out in my size, I was shocked to see that it popped back in my size yesterday!  I can't wait to wear this dress a ton this spring!


-Girl Scout cookies are on their way, and the mere thought of it scares me to death!  The girl scouts at school are so darn good at selling these things, I think I bought over 15 boxes last year.  I am powerless against Thin Mints and Tagalongs (which are actually Peanut Butter Patties here) and hate to see what they will do to my My Fitness Pal daily calorie totals.


-My birthday is just 4 days away, and you guessed it.... I'm getting sick! As of now it's just a minor cold, but I'm so scared it will turn into a full blown illness just in time for my birthday (making it the 3rd sick birthday in a row). Ugh, the joys of working with children!

Alright friends, I think that's it for now!  I hope you're all having a great week! 


Blog Signature

10 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I am so glad you got the RP Dress, I really want it. Let me know how it fits bc I might still order it. I just bought three boxes of girl scout cookies, we are in trouble in the Mason Household! And so funny I just bought all the new Chiobini flavors to try, had the pomegranite yesterday and it was good!

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Omg I love that dress!! Soo cute...let me know how it fits...I may need to get it too! :)

And yes, I am powerless against Girl Scout cookies too...bought 4 boxes...

kourtney said...

Love that Loft dress, I have been ignoring their sales to save $$!
Congrats on winning the Shopbop giveaway! That dress is super cute!!
I hope you feel better before your birthday!! Relax and get lots of rest before your special day!

Melanie said...

ahhhhh, so jealous you got that RP dress! It's fantastic! Feel better soon :)

Christine said...

Both of those dresses are super cute! I've gotta check out that Loft dress! And I hope you start feeling better!!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Darn you for posting that LOFT dress!! Need the cobalt blue one!!

Bri R. said...

gah! LOVE the RP dress!

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

The long stripe dress is amazing!!

Hope you feel better soon...

Kristin said...

I just discovered chobani!! I like the rasberry best so far!

Deirdre said...

Finally! Proof about Thin Mints - haha! LOVE the dresses! Hope you're feeling better!