This February I/we will...
- Root for the Giants in the Super Bowl! Being big Colts fans, we despise the Patriots. The thought of them winning the Superbowl in Indy kind of makes me ill... the Giants must win! We plan to have some friends over for the game, and I can't wait to host a fun afternoon at our house.
- Go see The Vow! This is an absolute must, I can't wait to see this movie.
- Enjoy Two 3-Day weekends in a row! We have both the 13th and the 20th off of school, and I'm overjoyed!
- Try a new recipe for a yummy Valentine's Day dinner at home. Going out to dinner for V-day has proven to be over-rated, so we'll celebrate at home.
- Watch Smash on NBC. This show has been over advertised to death, but I still can't wait to watch it.
- Catch up on some more Best Picture nominees before the Oscars!
- Do the February Photo a Day Challenge! I love the idea of this little photo project, and I plan to tweet my daily photo and do one blog post at the end of the month.
- Resist the desire to buy any more Girl Scout cookies than I already have.