Oh, such a tough question. I think my all time favorite song would have to be The Way You Look Tonight. This has been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember, and it was the song for our first dance at our wedding.
2. Favorite pastime?
I think reading would have to be my favorite, although if I'm being honest, I enjoy watching TV more than about anything else.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Honestly, I wish I knew. I've lived in 2 different towns in Indiana, and our current town in the southern CA desert. I don't really have a desire to return to Indiana, or continue living where we live now, but we don't really know where we want to go. Some place further east for sure. I've always thought the Carolina's would be a nice combination of closer (but not too close) to family, and warm weather.
4. How many children do you want to have [if none already]? If you have children, how many and do you plan for more?
We say we want 3, but given that we don't even have one, I feel that it's somewhat ridiculous to make that statement with any confidence.
5. Name 2 of your favorite movies.
My Best Friends Wedding and Father of the Bride.... do you notice a theme?
6. Have you ever done anything crazy to your hair? A weird color, bad cut?
Not really, I've always gone darker in the winter and blonder in the summer. I've always been extremely conservative with my hair choices, I'm not a risk taker!
7. What is your favorite restaurant?
I wish I had some great answer for this, but honestly, it has to be Pizza King in Indiana. I could eat that pizza 3 times a week and never get tired of it. I still crave this pizza at least once a week even though I haven't lived in Indiana for nearly 3 years.
8. Embarrassing moment?
Hmmmm.... I'm sure there are some really embarrassing out there, but nothing is coming to mind and I'm trying to get this done in a hurry. If I ever think of something good I promise to devote a whole post to it!
9. Are you a morning person, or an afternoon/evening person?
I'm a morning person for sure. I'm always awake 10 minutes before my alarm goes off, and I get a ton done in the morning before work. After lunch though, my energy really starts to drag and I'm worthless once I get home from work.
10. Favorite scent?
Hmmmm.... fresh laundry, CAhusband's cologne, garlic, or about any Voluspa candle.
11. Are you a side, back, or stomach sleeper?
I sleep all 3 of these ways, every single night. I always start out on my back, then I switch to my side, and I wake up on my stomach. I'm a very restless sleeper and don't really remember the last time I slept through the night.
Okay, now here are my 11 questions for you to answer:
1. Favorite time of year? Why?
2. Drink of choice?
3. What is your favorite chore? What is your least favorite chore?
4. Favorite childhood TV show?
5. What's your biggest pet peeve?
6. Favorite color to wear?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Top 2 Magazines?
9. Favorite breakfast food?
10. Are you planning to see The Hunger Games this weekend?
11. Favorite spring-time activity?
I'm officially out of blogging/computer time for the night, so I'm tagging any of you lovely readers who want to play along. If you choose to answer these questions, make sure you leave me your link in the comments!