5.11.2012

5 Friday Faves

This week was busy and a little hectic, so I'm thrilled that the weekend is finally here! We literally have NOTHING planned for the whole weekend and I can't wait to do some reading, take a big nap, and maybe watch a movie or two.


Here are 5 of my favorite things this week...

1. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In
My hair dresser has used this stuff on my hair forever, and I finally bought some a few weeks ago.  It smells so good, is an excellent detangler, and helps give the perfect blow dry.  I highly recommend it!

I've had a white pair of J.Crew Matchstick jeans for a few years, and they just never seem to do it for me.  I wanted a long, non-skinny pair to wear with my wedges this spring, and this GAP pair is perfection.  I ordered them in a tall and had them hemmed because their regulars are always just a tad too short.  I can already tell I'm going to wear the heck out of these jeans this summer.

3. Teacher Appreciation Week
All kidding aside, I loved a week full of little notes and goodies from my kiddos and their parents.  Today we're finishing off the week with a happy hour at our fave wine bar hosted by our Headmaster.  It was a wonderful week full of appreciative students.  


4. Pulp Stone Bracelets from Anthropologie
After seeing the May cover of the Anthropologie catalog, I just had to snag a few of these bracelets.  I don't typically wear them together, but I've been getting loads of compliments on them and love the color they add to any outfits.  Now I just need to add a few dozen more bracelets and I'll have the look completely. ; )

5.  Less Than 20 Days Left
There is a light at the end of the tunnel!  We currently have 19 days of school left and I am ecstatic. 
Hurry up summer vacation. 

What are your favorite things this week?

Blog Signature

10 comments:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Oooo love those bracelets! I think they'd look so cute all together...like 4 of them! Arm party!! lol

kourtney said...

Love "it's a 10"! Mine bottle has keratin, i think it does help tame my curls a little when drying my hair. Those Anthropologie bracelets are great! They'd liven up any outfit this summer!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Oh my gosh...love that Teacher appreciation poster...so true!!!! And, I think I need to try that hair stuff!

Adrienne said...

Aww! Happy Weekend! Enjoy your time off!!!

Deirdre said...

Super funny e-card, hope some of your moms read your blog!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

The first (and only!) pair of white jeans I have owned was that pair in maternity! I have been wanting to grab a pair for this summer too! :) I wore them all. the. time! Yay that the summer is almost here for you! woohoo! :)

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, I am dying at that ecard. Hilarious, and so true.

Kristin said...

where can i get that spray

A Lived in Home said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower! What a stylish blog you have! :) Can't what to read more. YOu had me at Detangler, bc I have been on the hunt for a new one since my Back to Basics got discontinued. I'm going to Ulta today to find the It's a 10 like you recommend. Thanks!

Miss Chelsea said...

I looovveee that It's a 10 spray!