Anyway, here are some odds and ends I've wanted to fill you in on....
- There is a grapefruit basil martini that I always get at Tommy Bahamas, and we finally decided to try to make them at home this weekend. They were so yummy that I had 3, yes 3! Oops! The bartender filled us in on how he made them, but this recipe I found online is pretty close to what we did. You must try this yummy summer cocktail, it's perfection. For another summer cocktail, check out this Strawberry Basil martini recipe that my SIL, VAbelle, recently shared. It's delicious as well!
- I am really hoping that I can find a non-$275 version of this red Tory Burch peplum sweater come the holiday season! Isn't it perfection?
- After 3 years of talking about it, we are finally working on a gallery wall. We are torn between 2 different hallways, and still want to add a few more frames, but it should be up soon!
- I recently found this paper at The Container Store and couldn't pass it up. I love the bright ikat pattern and can't wait to use it soon!
- CAhusband will turn 27 on Saturday (the 11th) and we're throwing a party! We're going to keep it pretty simple, but I can't wait to have our friends over to celebrate. Now if the temperature would get below 110 degrees so we can enjoy some time outside, it would really be great!
- My Mac died a few years ago, and I'd been sharing CAhusband's computer with him ever since. Well his computer was fading fast, and we recently decided to buy a MacBook Pro. I'd forgotten how much I'd loved using a Mac!
- I love Mathew Perry, and really want to like his new show, Go On, but I think the previews are just making it look horrible. Not to mention they're over publicizing it during the Olympics. Anyone else agree with me on this?
- We still haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises and it really bums me out. I just can't get excited to see it anymore after the tragedy in Colorado, so I think this is one that we're going to wait for on Blu Ray.
Alright, I think that's all for now! Have a great week everyone.