8.13.2012

Paper Cone Wreath

Last winter I pinned this wreath on Pinterest.  



I thought it would be the perfect wreath for spring, and was determined to make it for our front door.  I eventually started this wreath project in March, and after lots of procrastination finally finished it last week!  

This wreath was quite the undertaking!  Once I punched out all of the scalloped circles, I had to hot glue them all into cones, before then gluing them all to the wreath base.  I couldn't really tell you how long this wreath took to make because I worked on it so sporadically, but it took SEVERAL hours. 


Overall, I'm so glad that I stuck with this project and finally finished it!  We had people over on Saturday night and I got so many compliments on how nice it looked on our front door.  

For a complete tutorial on how to make this wreath visit Corner House.  

Blog Signature

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I looooove this! I need to make my own now!

Aleksandra said...

Love this!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I love yours! Great job! So cute and pretty!

Katie said...

This is ADORABLE! Turned out soo cute!!

kourtney said...

Love this! Looks great, and super cute! Get to work on another one...for me! ;)

Sienna said...

good job, that looks lovely, i'd never be able to do that!

Courtney said...

Oh my word that looks like a TON of work but it turned out awesome!

Stephanie Lam said...

It's so pretty!! Good job! I'll have to try it for my sister's birthday! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com