Last winter I pinned this wreath on Pinterest.
I thought it would be the perfect wreath for spring, and was determined to make it for our front door. I eventually started this wreath project in March, and after lots of procrastination finally finished it last week!
This wreath was quite the undertaking! Once I punched out all of the scalloped circles, I had to hot glue them all into cones, before then gluing them all to the wreath base. I couldn't really tell you how long this wreath took to make because I worked on it so sporadically, but it took SEVERAL hours.
Overall, I'm so glad that I stuck with this project and finally finished it! We had people over on Saturday night and I got so many compliments on how nice it looked on our front door.