2.13.2013

Read. Watch. Listen

I've got so many good things to share, that I figured it was time for another addition of
Read. Watch. Listen.

Here are the things I'm currently loving....

Read


Safe Haven was added to my book list the second I realized that it was being made into a movie.  I really liked this book, and look forward to seeing the movie soon.  It was pretty typical Nicholas Sparks, but if you've liked his others, you'll enjoy this one too!  

Is Everyone Is Hanging Out Without Me? was a quick and funny read that I truly enjoyed.  It's not quite as funny as Tina Fey's Bossypants, but I really loved hearing her story.  I wasn't really a fan of her show The Mindy Project before reading this book, but now I'm tempted to give it another try.  

Watch



Smash is finally back for a second season!  I really loved the first season, and was really happy with a lot of the cast changes they made coming into season 2.  I love the addition of Jennifer Hudson, and really think the story line is going to take some interesting turns.  I still can't stand Ivy, and am confused as to whether or not they want us to like her or not?  Are you watching? What do you think?

Listen



Darius Rucker Wagon Wheel
Dare I say, that I might like this version more than the original?  CAhusband prefers to Old Crow Medicine Show version, but I've got this song stuck on repeat.  What do you think?

What's on your Read. Watch. Listen. list?

Blog Signature

4 comments:

The Bryants said...

I read cold tangerines and bittersweet this summer. They are amazing!!! Right now I am reading true colors by kristin Hannah. It's pretty good.

Deirdre said...

Per previous comment...HUGE fan of Kristen Hannah. Can't wait to read True Colors.

Virginia Belle said...

I'm reading Safe Haven right now and I love it so far. I forgot how easy and fast Nicholas Sparks' reads are. I can't wait to see the movie! I'm also so happy Smash is back.

Tracey said...

Old Crow Medicine Show!! Miss you!